Hi everyone,
I would love to share family pictures with everyone. So many things happen day to day and I need to write it down to share with my family.
Update.
We just got back from North Carolina. We went up there to visit Chris and Jean. We had a great time up there.The weather was a bit crazy, but O-well. I learned what a NOR EASTER was. It is wild. The wind was just blowing like crazy. I swear the trees were sideways for 2 days and then came the rain. But with all the chit chat with family who notices the rain. It was so relaxing sitting on the porch watching the bay and at night the stars just glow so bright. We did take a fairy. The water was very rough,but the ride was surprisingly smooth. I will try to post those pictures later. I took them the old fashion way and I have to go get them developed. We got back yesterday at 3 in the morning so we have done not much of anything but sleep. We went through a fire up in Northern Florida near Jacksonville and the smoke could choke a horse. And I swear It followed us all the way here. It is a BAD fire. ON the news it said the the smoke was all the way to Blountstown which is just an hour from here, but i swore when we were passing my friends house that I still smelled smoke. Well I was right. One of her Neighbors house had caught fire and burned down. What is up with all of this fire??? Next thing I know it will all be Hurricane's.I am still on a job hunt. I wish that was going better. I am going to check out another one on Monday. Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment