



We put our boat up for sale today. I called an add in the paper that said they buy boats, so We'll see what they say. I e-mailed him pictures of it and told him the problems that we have with it. That's why we're selling it so cheap. We owe close to 11 grand on it but we're asking 6 grand for it. No matter what,if we fix it we will still be out several thousand dollars. So we are hoping to sell it as is. She looks so brand new. We hardly used her. Dang Engine blowing up doesn't help. they always say the happiest days of a boat life is the day you buy it and the day you sale it. we had a lot of good times on it................................ I am tempted to syphon out all the gas. the tank was full and I know it has a huge tank. It would probably fill up my car and Chris truck. But How long can gas sit before it is bad??? 2 years is probably too long HUH???Yesterday was a really bad day for us. I think I am out of the running for the CT Job. Since Chris P. left his position I get a lot more hours. Well In October Tracey is going to take a week vacation and then a few weeks later she is going to be gone again for a business trip for a week. I will be working double shifts those 2 week in MRI. I told Glenn My old boss who is going to rehire me about it and he sounded upset about it because that is my training time. I asked him if I should still go sign paperwork in human resources and he said no not yet. He had to go talk about it to the other CT techs. I am really scared I just got screwed out of that job. He was supposed to call me back today,but he hasn't. On the other hand I did call DR. Shores office and he Hasn't found anyone yet so I can pick up some hours at his office and work 3 nights in MRI and the pay will be close to what I was making in X-ray. Chris told me last night that they were putting him on Medical profile and that means if the military feels like it they can kick him out on Medical terms and he would loose his retirement and medical benefits. The Air Force is cutting 6,000 jobs by the end of this year and 16,000 more for next year. I am so upset about it. He said it could happen in 2 months a year or a few months before he retires. I think the medical boards will review his case. He has 5 more years before he can retire.But the person above him says if he's still in charge when it comes time for Chris to re-up next year he won't allow it. I feel like the rug is being torn from underneath us. I keep telling Chris just to suck it up and deal with the pain. He has very high arches and shin splints. I know it is painful but come on. this is your career. We are counting on his retirement and medical insurance for life. who knows if the army or the reserves will take him in. I could just scream. Anyway that's another good reason to sell the boat and try to save as much money as we can.I told Chris if he gets out soon we will move straight to Indiana. I need my family. I hate it here so much and miss you all.
1 comment:
STA-BIL (red stuff) may help the gas. If it has water in in, siphon gas off the top, as water goes to the bottom. I would be afraid if it in a new car though.
I did not know the Armed Services could do that on a medical condition, if you did not have it going in. Do NDO,s and all have any legal counsel/ We miss you guys also, and pray for you guys.
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment