Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We made it down to Florida

We got in last night about 10:00. We had an interesting trip down here to say the least. Get up at 3:00AM my butt. We went right back to sleep. We were still getting last min. things done and got to bed at 10:30. I think we now have everything but the kitchen sink,but halfway to Seymour i asked Bill if he grabbed the cell phone. OOOOOPPPPSSSSS. So back we went. But the way we drove we got to see lots of raccoons. Two sets of 3 baby ones. The smaller ones I thought were kittens at first. They were soooo cute. Of course we had to stop at Wal-Mart to get an air filter for the trip up,breakfast and the sort and finally hit the road at 8:30 AM. The dogs did great the whole way,I was pretty impressed.Then in Alabama we ran into some road construction. Our side was going well but the northbound was stopped. People were sitting out on top of their cars and walking around. We found out later that they had been there for over 3 hours because a semi lost a load of chicken parts,guts and waste, GROSS. Guess the grass will grow back quick!!! Don't know yet what we are going to do today. Bill is still sleeping and someone is coming over to fix some cracks at Amanda's house today. They are supposed to be here before noon. Right now we're just chillin' having a good time. The kids have not stopped playing and chatting.They are too cute. The plan is to leave Thursday the 10th. Other then that our schedule is wide open Bill just wants some Peach ice cream. I imagine we can squeeze that in. Well I'll write later.

Love,

Kelly

No comments: