Saturday, February 4, 2012

Night out on the town...I mean Shaw AFB...

This picture is to make you laugh and have a great image of us acting goofy. This is what happens when there is so much stress built up it comes out as crazy faces. =P Chris has his game face on. He won both games.

Leia having a blast. We got talking to the people next to us and found out that her little girl who was Leia's age was allergic to tomato's. So we swapped allergy stories.




Finally a good family picture.



We'll see you all soon.




I know your shocked that I'm writing. Sorry for the huge lack of time. Actually time has just slipped by so fast. Not much is going on around here.School, stress, look for jobs, school, clean, etc. Boring stuff that's not fun to write about. Last night we changed it up. Chris came home late from work and put on his PJ's ,while I was dresses up for once. I asked him if he wanted to do anything and reminded him that bowling was dollar night. That had his attention. within 5 minuets we were on our way to the bowling alley. While driving there I noticed next door at 7 was Alvin and the Chipmunks were playing. The base theater is really cheap and Leia loves the chipmunks.So we played 2 bowling games and headed over to the movie. We are such cheap dates. We spent a whopping $15.00 for everything. What a fantastic night.

No comments: